Chinese national arrested at Hyderabad airport
Hyderabad: A Chinese national, wanted by Gujarat police in a gambling-related case, was on Saturday arrested at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA) at Shamshabad here and was being questioned by Andhra Pradesh police.
Mo Wen Qiang (22) was detained by immigration officials late last night when he landed here by Silk Airlines flight no MI 478, a senior police officer of RGIA said.
He was wanted by Gujarat police in a gambling case registered against him by Morbi police station in Rajkot Rural, the police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali