Chinese national arrested at Hyderabad airport
Hyderabad: A Chinese national, wanted by Gujarat police in a gambling-related case, was on Saturday arrested at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA) at Shamshabad here and was being questioned by Andhra Pradesh police.
Mo Wen Qiang (22) was detained by immigration officials late last night when he landed here by Silk Airlines flight no MI 478, a senior police officer of RGIA said.
He was wanted by Gujarat police in a gambling case registered against him by Morbi police station in Rajkot Rural, the police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands