Chinese national held in Rajasthan for trying to cross over to Pakistan
Zee Media Bureau
Jaipur: A Chinese national, who was trying to cross over to Pakistan was detained by Border Security Force (BSF) on Monday at Munabao checkpoint in Rajasthan.
The BSF later handed over the Chinese national to Gadra police yesterday and is presently in police custody.
It is learnt that the Chinese national, when questioned by the security officials, said he had come from Jaisalmer on a bicycle to Barmer, and was trying to cross over to Pakistan.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'