Chinese PM Li Keqiang meets Sonia Gandhi
New Delhi: Chinese Premier Li Keqiang Monday met United Progressive Alliance (UPA) chairperson Sonia Gandhi.
The premier spent around 40 minutes at Gandhi`s 10 Janpath residence, said a party source.
Earlier, opposition leader Sushma Swaraj called on Li. After meeting Gandhi, Li called on Vice President Hamid Ansari.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued