Chinese warship in India on a goodwill visit
Kochi: The Chinese naval training ship Zhenghe, arrived on a four-day goodwill visit to India on Wednesday.
Chinese Ambassador to India Zhag Yan and Defence Attache, Cai Ping, welcomed the ship here.
The warship, named after the renowned Chinese navigator Zhenghe, is on a world tour to celebrate the 63rd anniversary of the People`s Liberation Army (PLA).
Besides India, ``Zhenghe`` is scheduled to visit eleven countries.
Around 300 sailors, including 110 students from Dalian Naval Academy, are on board.
It is the ship`s second visit to India and the fifth visit by a Chinese navy warship. (ANI)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!