CIC order for info on CBI director stayed by HC
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court has stayed a
Central Information Commission order asking the Central Bureau
of Investigation to make public the file notings on
appointment of its Director AP Singh and also the properties
of its officials in Mumbai and Delhi and their sources of
income for the last 10 years.
Justice Rajiv Sahai Endlaw stayed the CIC order on a
CBI plea and issued notice to Bhilwara-based transparency
activist SS Ranawat to respond to CBI plea for scrapping the
CIC order issued on his RTI application.
The court slated the matter for next hearing on January
25 next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Impressed' Kriti Sanon lauds 'Udta Punjab'
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Anil Kumble or Ravi Shastri: Did BCCI ask Virat Kohli to pick one between the two as India's next coach?
- MP cop posts obscene content on WhatsApp group — Know what happened after that
- Impressive youngsters made an impact on this successful tour: Sanjay Bangar