Civil services aspirants continue to protest outside Rahul Gandhi`s residence
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Hundreds of civil services aspirants on Thursday continued to protest outside Rahul Gandhi`s residence here.
The protesters have been sitting outside 12 Tughlak Lane since Wednesday morning, demanding changes in the examination pattern of the Union Public Services Commission (UPSC). Rahul, however, have not met the protesters as yet.
According to reports, police detained a few protesters at night but released them later.
The protesters are demanding three extra chances in the UPSC entrance examinations, a review of the examination pattern, and inclusion of certain subjects in the syllabus which were dropped last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi