Civil Services (Main) Exam 2011 results declared
New Delhi: The Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) declared the Civil Services (Main) Examination 2011 results on Friday.
A total of 910 candidates cleared the examination including 420 General, 55 OBC, 157 SC and 78 STs candidates.
Girls appear to have once again beaten boys as Shena Aggarwal has topped the merit list. She is followed by Rukmani Riar at the no two spot. They are followed by Prince Dhawan, Mangesh Kumar, S Gopala Sundara Raj, Gitanjali Brandon, Himanshu Gupta, Harshika Singh, D Krishna Bhaskar and Aurangabadkar Amrutesh Kalidas in that order to complete the top 10.
The Selected candidates would be considered for appointment in Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and Central Services, Group A and Group B.
For full list of successful candidates – Click Here
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!