Civil Services (Main) Exam 2011 results declared
New Delhi: The Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) declared the Civil Services (Main) Examination 2011 results on Friday.
A total of 910 candidates cleared the examination including 420 General, 55 OBC, 157 SC and 78 STs candidates.
Girls appear to have once again beaten boys as Shena Aggarwal has topped the merit list. She is followed by Rukmani Riar at the no two spot. They are followed by Prince Dhawan, Mangesh Kumar, S Gopala Sundara Raj, Gitanjali Brandon, Himanshu Gupta, Harshika Singh, D Krishna Bhaskar and Aurangabadkar Amrutesh Kalidas in that order to complete the top 10.
The Selected candidates would be considered for appointment in Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and Central Services, Group A and Group B.
For full list of successful candidates – Click Here
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you