Civil Services (Main) Exam 2011 results declared
New Delhi: The Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) declared the Civil Services (Main) Examination 2011 results on Friday.
A total of 910 candidates cleared the examination including 420 General, 55 OBC, 157 SC and 78 STs candidates.
Girls appear to have once again beaten boys as Shena Aggarwal has topped the merit list. She is followed by Rukmani Riar at the no two spot. They are followed by Prince Dhawan, Mangesh Kumar, S Gopala Sundara Raj, Gitanjali Brandon, Himanshu Gupta, Harshika Singh, D Krishna Bhaskar and Aurangabadkar Amrutesh Kalidas in that order to complete the top 10.
The Selected candidates would be considered for appointment in Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and Central Services, Group A and Group B.
For full list of successful candidates – Click Here
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video