Civil Services (Main) Exam 2011 results declared
New Delhi: The Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) declared the Civil Services (Main) Examination 2011 results on Friday.
A total of 910 candidates cleared the examination including 420 General, 55 OBC, 157 SC and 78 STs candidates.
Girls appear to have once again beaten boys as Shena Aggarwal has topped the merit list. She is followed by Rukmani Riar at the no two spot. They are followed by Prince Dhawan, Mangesh Kumar, S Gopala Sundara Raj, Gitanjali Brandon, Himanshu Gupta, Harshika Singh, D Krishna Bhaskar and Aurangabadkar Amrutesh Kalidas in that order to complete the top 10.
The Selected candidates would be considered for appointment in Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and Central Services, Group A and Group B.
For full list of successful candidates – Click Here
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview