Civil Services (Main) Exam 2011 results declared
New Delhi: The Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) declared the Civil Services (Main) Examination 2011 results on Friday.
A total of 910 candidates cleared the examination including 420 General, 55 OBC, 157 SC and 78 STs candidates.
Girls appear to have once again beaten boys as Shena Aggarwal has topped the merit list. She is followed by Rukmani Riar at the no two spot. They are followed by Prince Dhawan, Mangesh Kumar, S Gopala Sundara Raj, Gitanjali Brandon, Himanshu Gupta, Harshika Singh, D Krishna Bhaskar and Aurangabadkar Amrutesh Kalidas in that order to complete the top 10.
The Selected candidates would be considered for appointment in Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and Central Services, Group A and Group B.
For full list of successful candidates – Click Here
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city