Civil services preliminary exam May 23
New Delhi: The civil services (preliminary) examination, which opens the gates for aspirants to become top bureaucrats, diplomats and police officers in India, will be held May 23, it was announced Friday.
The Union Service Public Commission (UPSC) will hold the examination for 2010 for recruitment to the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and certain other Group `A` and Group ‘B` central services.
The examination will be held at various centres across the country.
The candidates must apply in the Common Application Form devised by the UPSC for its examinations, which can be purchased from designated post offices throughout the country.
The last day for submitting application forms is Feb 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog