Civil services preliminary exam May 23
New Delhi: The civil services (preliminary) examination, which opens the gates for aspirants to become top bureaucrats, diplomats and police officers in India, will be held May 23, it was announced Friday.
The Union Service Public Commission (UPSC) will hold the examination for 2010 for recruitment to the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and certain other Group `A` and Group ‘B` central services.
The examination will be held at various centres across the country.
The candidates must apply in the Common Application Form devised by the UPSC for its examinations, which can be purchased from designated post offices throughout the country.
The last day for submitting application forms is Feb 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America