CJI discharged from hospital, to hold court on Friday
New Delhi: Chief Justice of India K G
Balakrishnan, who was admitted to a private hospital here
following a stomach ailment, has been discharged and will
preside over the court on Friday, Supreme Court sources said.
"The CJI has been discharged from the hospital. He will
hold his court tomorrow," his office staff said.
In the wee hours of Wednesday, Justice Balakrishnan was
taken to the Apollo Hospital where the doctors treated him
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray