Close shave for GoAir flight in Indore
Indore: A New Delhi-bound GoAir flight with 140 passengers onboard had a close shave here on Saturday after a bird hit soon after take off, an official said.
"The GoAir flight landed in an emergency situation, minutes after it took off from Indore`s Devi Ahilyabai Airport this morning. No one was injured in the incident," Vivek Upadhyaya, airport director, told reporters.
Technicians from Mumbai were called to examine whether the flight can resume.
This is the second bird-hit incident in about a month at Indore airport.
On June 16, an Air India flight with 146 people onboard also suffered a bird hit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' joins Rs 200 crore club in India
- Now, AAP demands 'dope test' on parliamentarians
- 7th Pay Commission Notification: 10 key facts you must know
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt notifies revised pay grades for employees, pensioners