Close shave for GoAir flight in Indore
Indore: A New Delhi-bound GoAir flight with 140 passengers onboard had a close shave here on Saturday after a bird hit soon after take off, an official said.
"The GoAir flight landed in an emergency situation, minutes after it took off from Indore`s Devi Ahilyabai Airport this morning. No one was injured in the incident," Vivek Upadhyaya, airport director, told reporters.
Technicians from Mumbai were called to examine whether the flight can resume.
This is the second bird-hit incident in about a month at Indore airport.
On June 16, an Air India flight with 146 people onboard also suffered a bird hit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?