Close shave for Kingfisher passengers at Chennai airport
Chennai: Passengers on board a Kingfisher Airlines’ plane had a close shave after a baggage trolley collided with the aircraft at the Chennai airport on Wednesday.
The incident occurred today morning when after Kingfisher ATR plane with flight number IT-2494 was pushed back from the parking bay and was taxing to the active runway for takeoff to Bangalore. All of sudden, fluting rules, a baggage trolley vehicle intruded into the flight path and collided with the plane.
The aircraft’s fuselage was substantially damaged, leading to the abandoning of the flight plan.
All the 48 passengers who were on board at the time of the accident are being sent to Bangalore in another aircraft.
A probe has being ordered to look into the sequence of events and nail the guilty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- IMF flags decelerating pace of reforms in India; lists six areas for further reforms
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!
- Are you daring enough to visit THIS spooky 'Island of the Dolls'?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- England vs Pakistan, 2nd Test, Day 3 — As it happened...