Close shave for Kingfisher passengers at Chennai airport
Chennai: Passengers on board a Kingfisher Airlines’ plane had a close shave after a baggage trolley collided with the aircraft at the Chennai airport on Wednesday.
The incident occurred today morning when after Kingfisher ATR plane with flight number IT-2494 was pushed back from the parking bay and was taxing to the active runway for takeoff to Bangalore. All of sudden, fluting rules, a baggage trolley vehicle intruded into the flight path and collided with the plane.
The aircraft’s fuselage was substantially damaged, leading to the abandoning of the flight plan.
All the 48 passengers who were on board at the time of the accident are being sent to Bangalore in another aircraft.
A probe has being ordered to look into the sequence of events and nail the guilty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir