Coalgate: BJP hits out at UPA govt, PMO
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Hours after the CBI registered an FIR against Congress MP Naveen Jindal and former union minister of state for coal Dasari Narayan Rao in the coal blocks allocation scam, the main opposition BJP on Tuesday hit out at the UPA government.
Speaking to reporters here, BJP leader Prakash Javadekar charged that the Congress was looting the country.
The Prime Minister`s Office, the Congress and the Coal Ministry changed the CBI`s status report on probe into the coal scam, the BJP leader said, demanding the coal scam probe should not be interfered with.
Javadekar further demanded that the PMO should permit Coal Secretary`s grilling by the CBI.
He also demanded the details of money trail in the Coalgate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites