Coalgate: BJP hits out at UPA govt, PMO
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Hours after the CBI registered an FIR against Congress MP Naveen Jindal and former union minister of state for coal Dasari Narayan Rao in the coal blocks allocation scam, the main opposition BJP on Tuesday hit out at the UPA government.
Speaking to reporters here, BJP leader Prakash Javadekar charged that the Congress was looting the country.
The Prime Minister`s Office, the Congress and the Coal Ministry changed the CBI`s status report on probe into the coal scam, the BJP leader said, demanding the coal scam probe should not be interfered with.
Javadekar further demanded that the PMO should permit Coal Secretary`s grilling by the CBI.
He also demanded the details of money trail in the Coalgate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29