Coalgate: BJP hits out at UPA govt, PMO
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Hours after the CBI registered an FIR against Congress MP Naveen Jindal and former union minister of state for coal Dasari Narayan Rao in the coal blocks allocation scam, the main opposition BJP on Tuesday hit out at the UPA government.
Speaking to reporters here, BJP leader Prakash Javadekar charged that the Congress was looting the country.
The Prime Minister`s Office, the Congress and the Coal Ministry changed the CBI`s status report on probe into the coal scam, the BJP leader said, demanding the coal scam probe should not be interfered with.
Javadekar further demanded that the PMO should permit Coal Secretary`s grilling by the CBI.
He also demanded the details of money trail in the Coalgate.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'