Comb remark: BJP hits back at Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: BJP on Saturday hit back at Rahul Gandhi for his "comb" remark by raking up the corruption issue and quipping that there is a "political force" which seeks commission even on selling a comb.
"Congress Vice President said yesterday that there is one party which can sell combs to people without hair and also give them a haircut. There is a third party which seeks commission whether it is selling combs or giving haircut," BJP leader Arun Jaitley said.
Addressing the party`s National Council here, he said that it was because of this "political force" and corruption by them which is responsible for the bad state of economy.
Gandhi had yesterday suggested that BJP was making false promises to people which was akin to selling combs to the bald.
"Opposition parties can say anything. Their marketing is very good. They have used everything, name, shine and song. They are the ones who will sell combs to the bald.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested