Commemorative stamp of parachute regiment released
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee on Saturday released a commemorative stamp on the occasion of the bicentenary celebrations of the 3rd Battalion of the parachute regiment.
The stamp was released at a function held at Rashtrapati Bhavan in honour of the significant contribution made by the special force in ensuring the security of the nation, said an official statement from the President`s House.
Union Defence Minister AK Antony and many other officials were also present on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- New Zealand's Queenstown Airport evacuated after 'bomb message' found on plane
- SHOCKING! Star wrestler Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio participation doubtful
- What Diljit Dosanjh said about 'Phillauri' co-star Anushka Sharma will melt your heart! - Read here
- DDA's next housing scheme could be completely online
- Now tune into popular FM radio stations on trains with Rail Radio Service