Committee to draft law for disabled persons gets extension
New Delhi: Government has extended by two months the term of the committee constituted to draft a legislation to replace the Persons with Disabilities Act.
The term of the panel, constituted in April, has been extended till December 31, official sources said.
The Committee, headed by Sudha Kaul, Vice-Chairperson, Indian Institute of Cerebral Palsy, Kolkata, will make an assessment of the financial implications - recurring and non-recurring - of the draft legislation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday