Communal violence bill aims at dividing India: RSS
Jammu: Terming the Communal Violence Bill as
"destructive and dangerous", RSS on Sunday said the connotation of
the proposed legislation was aimed at breaking the country.
"The Bill is totally destructive and dangerous for the
country," he told RSS workers here.
Bhagwat said the purpose of the Bill was only to divide
the country on majority and minority lines and added that
there was no need for bringing such a measure.
On RSS opposing Sachar committee report on backwardness
of Muslim community, Bhagwat termed it as totally committed to
the communal agenda.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read