Communal violence bill aims at dividing India: RSS
Jammu: Terming the Communal Violence Bill as
"destructive and dangerous", RSS on Sunday said the connotation of
the proposed legislation was aimed at breaking the country.
"The Bill is totally destructive and dangerous for the
country," he told RSS workers here.
Bhagwat said the purpose of the Bill was only to divide
the country on majority and minority lines and added that
there was no need for bringing such a measure.
On RSS opposing Sachar committee report on backwardness
of Muslim community, Bhagwat termed it as totally committed to
the communal agenda.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Dope scandal: Narsingh Yadav's Rio Olympics fate hangs in balance as NADA set to pronounce verdict today
- Indo-US counter-terrorism joint working group to meet today
- Hillary Clinton more qualified than anyone to serve as US president: Barack Obama
- Rahul Gandhi likely to speak on price rise in Lok Sabha today
- 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case: Ten years later, MCOCA court likely to deliver verdict today