Communal violence bill aims at dividing India: RSS
Jammu: Terming the Communal Violence Bill as
"destructive and dangerous", RSS on Sunday said the connotation of
the proposed legislation was aimed at breaking the country.
"The Bill is totally destructive and dangerous for the
country," he told RSS workers here.
Bhagwat said the purpose of the Bill was only to divide
the country on majority and minority lines and added that
there was no need for bringing such a measure.
On RSS opposing Sachar committee report on backwardness
of Muslim community, Bhagwat termed it as totally committed to
the communal agenda.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai