Communal violence bill aims at dividing India: RSS
Jammu: Terming the Communal Violence Bill as
"destructive and dangerous", RSS on Sunday said the connotation of
the proposed legislation was aimed at breaking the country.
"The Bill is totally destructive and dangerous for the
country," he told RSS workers here.
Bhagwat said the purpose of the Bill was only to divide
the country on majority and minority lines and added that
there was no need for bringing such a measure.
On RSS opposing Sachar committee report on backwardness
of Muslim community, Bhagwat termed it as totally committed to
the communal agenda.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users