Communal violence bill aims at dividing India: RSS
Jammu: Terming the Communal Violence Bill as
"destructive and dangerous", RSS on Sunday said the connotation of
the proposed legislation was aimed at breaking the country.
"The Bill is totally destructive and dangerous for the
country," he told RSS workers here.
Bhagwat said the purpose of the Bill was only to divide
the country on majority and minority lines and added that
there was no need for bringing such a measure.
On RSS opposing Sachar committee report on backwardness
of Muslim community, Bhagwat termed it as totally committed to
the communal agenda.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This is how billionaire Richard Branson looks after cheating death in a violent high-speed bike crash
- West Bengal hospital fire: Three killed, 50 children injured; Rs 2 lakh ex-gratia announced
- Astronomers find a 'dark' Milky Way
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Fire kills at least 16 in Moscow printing works