Communist leaders to meet Chinese leaders on Monday
New Delhi: Indian Communist leaders will meet leaders of the Communist Party of China here on Monday as they visit the country to take part at a conference organised by the All India Congress Committee (AICC), a Left party leader said here on Saturday.
Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) general secretary Prakash Karat and politburo member Sitaram Yechury, Communist Party of India (CPI) general secretary AB Bardhan and national secretary D Raja, and Forward Bloc general secretary Debabrata Biswas and national secretary G Devarajan will meet Chinese leaders including member of the politburo`s standing committee Zhou Yongkang, said the senior Left leader.
"Party-to-party relations and India-China relations will be discussed in the meeting," the leader said.
The Chinese Communist party leaders are visiting India to attend the conference `China and India: 60 Years and Beyond` being organised by the AICC foreign affairs department.
Apart from Zhou Yongkang, vice-minister of the international department of Communist Party of China`s central committee (IDCPC) Ai-Ping, as well as IDCPC minister Wang Jiarui, will be visiting India to attend the conference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands