Communist leaders to meet Chinese leaders on Monday
New Delhi: Indian Communist leaders will meet leaders of the Communist Party of China here on Monday as they visit the country to take part at a conference organised by the All India Congress Committee (AICC), a Left party leader said here on Saturday.
Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) general secretary Prakash Karat and politburo member Sitaram Yechury, Communist Party of India (CPI) general secretary AB Bardhan and national secretary D Raja, and Forward Bloc general secretary Debabrata Biswas and national secretary G Devarajan will meet Chinese leaders including member of the politburo`s standing committee Zhou Yongkang, said the senior Left leader.
"Party-to-party relations and India-China relations will be discussed in the meeting," the leader said.
The Chinese Communist party leaders are visiting India to attend the conference `China and India: 60 Years and Beyond` being organised by the AICC foreign affairs department.
Apart from Zhou Yongkang, vice-minister of the international department of Communist Party of China`s central committee (IDCPC) Ai-Ping, as well as IDCPC minister Wang Jiarui, will be visiting India to attend the conference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- `IS child bomber` behind Turkey wedding blast, claims President
- Welshman Gareth Bale fires Real Madrid past Real Sociadad 3-0 in the opening encounter
- Rio Olympics bid farewell as athletes sign-off with a colorful closing ceremony
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon