Communist leaders to meet Chinese leaders on Monday
New Delhi: Indian Communist leaders will meet leaders of the Communist Party of China here on Monday as they visit the country to take part at a conference organised by the All India Congress Committee (AICC), a Left party leader said here on Saturday.
Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) general secretary Prakash Karat and politburo member Sitaram Yechury, Communist Party of India (CPI) general secretary AB Bardhan and national secretary D Raja, and Forward Bloc general secretary Debabrata Biswas and national secretary G Devarajan will meet Chinese leaders including member of the politburo`s standing committee Zhou Yongkang, said the senior Left leader.
"Party-to-party relations and India-China relations will be discussed in the meeting," the leader said.
The Chinese Communist party leaders are visiting India to attend the conference `China and India: 60 Years and Beyond` being organised by the AICC foreign affairs department.
Apart from Zhou Yongkang, vice-minister of the international department of Communist Party of China`s central committee (IDCPC) Ai-Ping, as well as IDCPC minister Wang Jiarui, will be visiting India to attend the conference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31