Communist leaders to meet Chinese leaders on Monday
New Delhi: Indian Communist leaders will meet leaders of the Communist Party of China here on Monday as they visit the country to take part at a conference organised by the All India Congress Committee (AICC), a Left party leader said here on Saturday.
Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) general secretary Prakash Karat and politburo member Sitaram Yechury, Communist Party of India (CPI) general secretary AB Bardhan and national secretary D Raja, and Forward Bloc general secretary Debabrata Biswas and national secretary G Devarajan will meet Chinese leaders including member of the politburo`s standing committee Zhou Yongkang, said the senior Left leader.
"Party-to-party relations and India-China relations will be discussed in the meeting," the leader said.
The Chinese Communist party leaders are visiting India to attend the conference `China and India: 60 Years and Beyond` being organised by the AICC foreign affairs department.
Apart from Zhou Yongkang, vice-minister of the international department of Communist Party of China`s central committee (IDCPC) Ai-Ping, as well as IDCPC minister Wang Jiarui, will be visiting India to attend the conference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug