Company dupes investors of crores of rupees
Jaipur: Hundreds of investors on Saturday
protested against a multi-level marketing company which
allegedly duped people of around Rs 300 crore in Jaipur.
Agitated people gathered outside the Gold Sukh company`s
closed office in civil lines area. The investors had reached
the company`s office yesterday to collect their promised
payment. However, they learnt that they had been deceived by
Two FIRs have been registered with Vidhayakpuri police
station against the company, police said, adding the
complainants alleged that they had invested in the company on
promise of handsome profit but were duped by the firm.
The directors of the company shut down their office and
closed the company`s web site yesterday after protests.
The four directors had promised a 27 times more profit in
15 months to investors on members` deposit, which they
claimed, was used to purchase gold, police said.
DGP Harish Meena today called a meeting of top officers
and directed them to take action against the company
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof