Complaint against Anna for `cheating people`
Indore: A complaint was filed in a local court on Thursday against social activist Anna Hazare and his team for allegedly "cheating the people in the name of launching an agitation" for a strong Lokpal Bill.
The complaint was filed by advocate Inderjeet Singh Bhatia against Anna and his team in the court of Judicial Magistrate First Class (JMFC) Suman Shrivastava.
The court will hear the complaint on August 14, Bhatia told reporters.
Bhatia alleged that Anna and his team have misled people to prepare a ground for launching a political party and abruptly ended the agitation without taking into confidence lakhs of people who extended support to them.
He further alleged that the team collected huge amount of money and not given its details.
Bhatia has also named Baba Ramdev in his complaint and blamed him for deviating Anna`s agitation and demanded action against him as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far