Complaint against Jairam Ramesh on Temple-Toilet remarks
Udhagamandalam: Hindu Munnani on Monday lodged a complaint at a local police station seeking action against Union Minister Jairam Ramesh for his comment that there are more temples in the country than toilets.
In his complaint lodged at the Ooty Town Police Station, Hindu Munnani Nilgiris District Secretary Selvakumar claimed Congress leader and Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh by his `provocative` speech had hurt the sentiments of the Hindu community and a case should be booked against him, police sources said.
Police have registered the complaint, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation