Complaint against Jairam Ramesh on Temple-Toilet remarks
Udhagamandalam: Hindu Munnani on Monday lodged a complaint at a local police station seeking action against Union Minister Jairam Ramesh for his comment that there are more temples in the country than toilets.
In his complaint lodged at the Ooty Town Police Station, Hindu Munnani Nilgiris District Secretary Selvakumar claimed Congress leader and Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh by his `provocative` speech had hurt the sentiments of the Hindu community and a case should be booked against him, police sources said.
Police have registered the complaint, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das