Cong, BJP misleading people on scams: SP
Sambhal (UP): Samajwadi Party on Saturday accused the Congress and BJP of misleading the people through their public spat on scams and hoped that the Parliament would start functioning from next week.
Party spokesman Ram Gopal Yadav alleged that scams were surfacing one after the other in the UPA government.
"These scams had started during the NDA regime be it 2G spectrum scam or the coal block allotment one and both of them (Congress and BJP)are publicly involved in a bitter tussle on the issue only to mislead the people," Yadav alleged on the sidelines of an event in Bahjoi area.
Now these parties are "getting exposed" and so there is a possibility that the Parliament logjam would end and it would start functioning properly from Monday, Yadav said.
To a question, Yadav said his party would not attend the NDA meeting slated for Monday to test the minds of UPA`s supporting parties.
The party was against reservation in promotions and termed as wrong the Centres`s move in this regard despite the apex court giving its clear verdict against this several times, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents