Cong, BJP misleading people on scams: SP
Sambhal (UP): Samajwadi Party on Saturday accused the Congress and BJP of misleading the people through their public spat on scams and hoped that the Parliament would start functioning from next week.
Party spokesman Ram Gopal Yadav alleged that scams were surfacing one after the other in the UPA government.
"These scams had started during the NDA regime be it 2G spectrum scam or the coal block allotment one and both of them (Congress and BJP)are publicly involved in a bitter tussle on the issue only to mislead the people," Yadav alleged on the sidelines of an event in Bahjoi area.
Now these parties are "getting exposed" and so there is a possibility that the Parliament logjam would end and it would start functioning properly from Monday, Yadav said.
To a question, Yadav said his party would not attend the NDA meeting slated for Monday to test the minds of UPA`s supporting parties.
The party was against reservation in promotions and termed as wrong the Centres`s move in this regard despite the apex court giving its clear verdict against this several times, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!