Cong creating fear psychosis among Muslims about us: BJP
New Delhi: Delhi BJP today accused Congress of isolating the Muslim community by creating fear psychosis about the party.
Addressing the `Jan Hunkar Rally` in Kirari, former BJP chief Nitin Gadkari said he?was surprised to learn that there was no arrangement for tap water supply by Delhi government in the entire Kirari constituency and people have to rely on the tank mafia.
"It seems that development has not reached this area of the capital at all. Congress government has kept the Muslim community isolated by creating fear psychosis about BJP in their minds. BJP has always been with the minorities and it will provide social, economic, educational and political security to them in future also," he said.
Gadkari said that the head of the government in Delhi was a woman but the most unsafe section of society was the woman.
He also alleged that Congress has not only paralysed the Constitutional institutions but also deprived the labourers minimum wages and housing facilities.
Delhi BJP chief Vijay Goel said that even after 15 years of Congress rule, water was being supplied through tankers in Kirari.
He said Congress has regularised the unauthorised colonies on papers only. In reality, nothing has changed. Even today there was no facility for loans against land or houses in these unauthorised colonies, he alleged.
"The people of this area are still waiting for basic amenities.?When BJP will come to power it will ensure the facilities of loan and all the basic amenities in these colonies," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Markandey Katju lambasts Umar Khalid over Burhan Wani, Azadi for Kashmir demand – Know what he said
- Nintendo's Mario eyes a Mickey Mouse merchandising makeover
- Hepatitis prevention: Protect your liver with these useful tips
- PROMO alert! Hrithik Roshan as Sarman in 'Mohenjo Daro' —Watch now
- Salim Khan recalls Rajesh Khanna’s stardom, responds to Naseeruddin Shah’s ‘bitter’ remarks about first superstar