Cong creating fear psychosis among Muslims about us: BJP
New Delhi: Delhi BJP today accused Congress of isolating the Muslim community by creating fear psychosis about the party.
Addressing the `Jan Hunkar Rally` in Kirari, former BJP chief Nitin Gadkari said he?was surprised to learn that there was no arrangement for tap water supply by Delhi government in the entire Kirari constituency and people have to rely on the tank mafia.
"It seems that development has not reached this area of the capital at all. Congress government has kept the Muslim community isolated by creating fear psychosis about BJP in their minds. BJP has always been with the minorities and it will provide social, economic, educational and political security to them in future also," he said.
Gadkari said that the head of the government in Delhi was a woman but the most unsafe section of society was the woman.
He also alleged that Congress has not only paralysed the Constitutional institutions but also deprived the labourers minimum wages and housing facilities.
Delhi BJP chief Vijay Goel said that even after 15 years of Congress rule, water was being supplied through tankers in Kirari.
He said Congress has regularised the unauthorised colonies on papers only. In reality, nothing has changed. Even today there was no facility for loans against land or houses in these unauthorised colonies, he alleged.
"The people of this area are still waiting for basic amenities.?When BJP will come to power it will ensure the facilities of loan and all the basic amenities in these colonies," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?