Cong leaders creating problems for Rahul by defying gag: BJP
Mumbai: Seeking to ridicule Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi`s diktat aimed at refraining party spokespersons from making out-of-turn remarks, BJP on Wednesday said the order was apparently having no effect as Congress leaders are defying the same and "creating problems for Rahul".
"Rahulji had told Congress leaders that only party spokespersons will talk (to the media). By talking (to media), they (Congress leaders) are creating problems for Rahul Gandhi only," BJP leader Shahnawaz Hussain told reporters here after attending Iftar party organised by the city BJP unit.
Rahul had last month warned that Congress leaders who go beyond the party line will face action.
Reacting to a controversial tweet on Gujaratis by Nitesh Rane, son of Maharashtra industries minister Narayan Rane, he said "Rane is a former Shiv Sainik. He should talk about patriotism."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past