Cong-led UPA no longer enjoy people`s mandate: Hazare
Bangalore: Anna Hazare on Monday said that people`s mandate is no longer with the Manmohan Singh-led UPA government and it would get reflected in the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
Asked to comment on the Prime Minister rejecting the opposition BJP`s demand for resignation on the coal allocation issue, Hazare told reporters here: "(following corruption scandals) People`s mandate is not with them (now). It will show in 2014 (Lok Sabha poll)".
After a week-long rejuvenation treatment at Jindal Nature Care Institute here, he said he feels fighting-fit.
"I am alright now and ready for fight as well (crusade against corruption). I will travel around the country and visit the states to awaken the people. Fight will continue till the country becomes corruption-free," Hazare said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef