Cong MPs from Telangana to meet party leaders
New Delhi: Unhappy over the Terms of
Reference (ToR) of the Justice B N Srikrishna committee,
Congress MPs from Telangana region are set to meet top brass
of the party to explain the "real situation" in Andhra
The MPs, who have sent resignation letters to party
chief Sonia Gandhi on the emotive Telangana issue, will meet
here on Tuesday during which they will "chalk out future
course of action".
A senior MP, who did not wanted to be quoted, said the
situation in Telangana region has "completely changed" after
the Centre announced the ToR for the Telangana committee.
"The situation is very grave. The real situation in
Andhra Pradesh has not been conveyed to the High Command. It
seems they are not aware of the real picture," he said and
added that they would meet Congress leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth