Cong refuses to read much into Maya`s remarks
New Delhi: Congress on Sunday saw nothing wrong in BSP supremo Mayawati`s description of its UPA ally Samajwadi Party-ruled Uttar Pradesh as `crime pradesh`.
"I agree," Congress general secretary and party in-charge in Uttar Pradesh, Digvijay Singh said when asked to comment on Mayawati`s remarks.
Mayawati today attacked the Akhilesh Yadav government saying law and order had failed completely in Uttar Pradesh reducing it to "crime pradesh".
"The UP government has failed badly on law and order front. Now Uttar Pradesh has become not 99 per cent but 100 per cent crime pradesh," she told reporters here.
The BSP chief said people of Uttar Pradesh have realised the mistake of voting Samajwadi Party to power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'