Cong refuses to read much into Maya`s remarks
New Delhi: Congress on Sunday saw nothing wrong in BSP supremo Mayawati`s description of its UPA ally Samajwadi Party-ruled Uttar Pradesh as `crime pradesh`.
"I agree," Congress general secretary and party in-charge in Uttar Pradesh, Digvijay Singh said when asked to comment on Mayawati`s remarks.
Mayawati today attacked the Akhilesh Yadav government saying law and order had failed completely in Uttar Pradesh reducing it to "crime pradesh".
"The UP government has failed badly on law and order front. Now Uttar Pradesh has become not 99 per cent but 100 per cent crime pradesh," she told reporters here.
The BSP chief said people of Uttar Pradesh have realised the mistake of voting Samajwadi Party to power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief