`Cong will revert land deals of BJP once in power`
Dharamsala: Alleging that Himachal Pradesh
government has sold out more than 2 lakh kanal of land to non
Himachalies, state unit of Congress on Saturday said that after
coming to power it would revert all such decisions.
"Himachal government lead by Dhumal has sold out more
than 2 lakh kanal of land to non Himachalies," Thakur Koul
Singh, President of Himachal Congress said.
BJP government of Himachal has also given 100 bighas of
prime land in Solan district to yoga guru Ram Dev on throw
away price, Singh alleged.
Land was donated to Himachal by Raja Yadvinder Singh of
Punjab for development of a Children Park, he added.
"All such deals where the Dhumal government has allotted
or sold land ignoring the Section 118 of land reform and
tenancy Act of the state, which prevents people of other
states to purchase land in state, will be reverted" Singh
Once Ramdev jumps into the political arena, he will
realise his worth, the state unit chief said.
On Sunday state Congress is staging a conference (Mission
2011) at Palampur, 45 kms from Dharamsala, to plan its road
map for next year Assembly election.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad