`Cong will revert land deals of BJP once in power`
Dharamsala: Alleging that Himachal Pradesh
government has sold out more than 2 lakh kanal of land to non
Himachalies, state unit of Congress on Saturday said that after
coming to power it would revert all such decisions.
"Himachal government lead by Dhumal has sold out more
than 2 lakh kanal of land to non Himachalies," Thakur Koul
Singh, President of Himachal Congress said.
BJP government of Himachal has also given 100 bighas of
prime land in Solan district to yoga guru Ram Dev on throw
away price, Singh alleged.
Land was donated to Himachal by Raja Yadvinder Singh of
Punjab for development of a Children Park, he added.
"All such deals where the Dhumal government has allotted
or sold land ignoring the Section 118 of land reform and
tenancy Act of the state, which prevents people of other
states to purchase land in state, will be reverted" Singh
Once Ramdev jumps into the political arena, he will
realise his worth, the state unit chief said.
On Sunday state Congress is staging a conference (Mission
2011) at Palampur, 45 kms from Dharamsala, to plan its road
map for next year Assembly election.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Mathura violence: Judicial probe into Jawahar Bagh incident begins
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Seven killed as car rams into minibus in Kenya's Kwale
- Hope law will be passed for construction of Ram temple by PM Narendra Modi-led government: VHP leader Pravin Togadia
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit