`Cong will revert land deals of BJP once in power`
Dharamsala: Alleging that Himachal Pradesh
government has sold out more than 2 lakh kanal of land to non
Himachalies, state unit of Congress on Saturday said that after
coming to power it would revert all such decisions.
"Himachal government lead by Dhumal has sold out more
than 2 lakh kanal of land to non Himachalies," Thakur Koul
Singh, President of Himachal Congress said.
BJP government of Himachal has also given 100 bighas of
prime land in Solan district to yoga guru Ram Dev on throw
away price, Singh alleged.
Land was donated to Himachal by Raja Yadvinder Singh of
Punjab for development of a Children Park, he added.
"All such deals where the Dhumal government has allotted
or sold land ignoring the Section 118 of land reform and
tenancy Act of the state, which prevents people of other
states to purchase land in state, will be reverted" Singh
Once Ramdev jumps into the political arena, he will
realise his worth, the state unit chief said.
On Sunday state Congress is staging a conference (Mission
2011) at Palampur, 45 kms from Dharamsala, to plan its road
map for next year Assembly election.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre