Congress compares Kejriwal to chameleon
New Delhi: The Congress on Friday compared Arvind Kejriwal to a "chameleon" after the activist today demanded that both BJP chief Nitin Gadkari and Robert Vadra declare their business interests and disclose where all they own land.
"I do not want to comment on what he has said. Perhaps even a chameleon changes colour with lesser frequency than he does," party spokesperson Rashid Alvi told reporters at the AICC briefing.
He was asked to comment on Kerjiwal`s statement that the probe against Gadkari by IT Department was an "eye-wash" as Congress and BJP were "hand in glove" trying to save each other.
Alvi`s comparison of Kejriwal to a chameleon comes days after Law Minister Salman Khurshid hit out at the activist saying an "ant" like him cannot kill an elephant like Congress party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000