Congress compares Kejriwal to chameleon
New Delhi: The Congress on Friday compared Arvind Kejriwal to a "chameleon" after the activist today demanded that both BJP chief Nitin Gadkari and Robert Vadra declare their business interests and disclose where all they own land.
"I do not want to comment on what he has said. Perhaps even a chameleon changes colour with lesser frequency than he does," party spokesperson Rashid Alvi told reporters at the AICC briefing.
He was asked to comment on Kerjiwal`s statement that the probe against Gadkari by IT Department was an "eye-wash" as Congress and BJP were "hand in glove" trying to save each other.
Alvi`s comparison of Kejriwal to a chameleon comes days after Law Minister Salman Khurshid hit out at the activist saying an "ant" like him cannot kill an elephant like Congress party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees