Congress compares Kejriwal to chameleon
New Delhi: The Congress on Friday compared Arvind Kejriwal to a "chameleon" after the activist today demanded that both BJP chief Nitin Gadkari and Robert Vadra declare their business interests and disclose where all they own land.
"I do not want to comment on what he has said. Perhaps even a chameleon changes colour with lesser frequency than he does," party spokesperson Rashid Alvi told reporters at the AICC briefing.
He was asked to comment on Kerjiwal`s statement that the probe against Gadkari by IT Department was an "eye-wash" as Congress and BJP were "hand in glove" trying to save each other.
Alvi`s comparison of Kejriwal to a chameleon comes days after Law Minister Salman Khurshid hit out at the activist saying an "ant" like him cannot kill an elephant like Congress party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Guess which state has max urban net subscribers; Maha, Delhi tied in 2nd spot
- IOC in talks to buy GSPC's stake in Mundra LNG terminal
- UK vote to leave EU `adds to uncertainty` in global economy: G20
- Finance Ministry allots Rs 2,000 cr extra budgetary grant for Chardham
- China builds massive seaplane: State media