Congress compares Kejriwal to chameleon
New Delhi: The Congress on Friday compared Arvind Kejriwal to a "chameleon" after the activist today demanded that both BJP chief Nitin Gadkari and Robert Vadra declare their business interests and disclose where all they own land.
"I do not want to comment on what he has said. Perhaps even a chameleon changes colour with lesser frequency than he does," party spokesperson Rashid Alvi told reporters at the AICC briefing.
He was asked to comment on Kerjiwal`s statement that the probe against Gadkari by IT Department was an "eye-wash" as Congress and BJP were "hand in glove" trying to save each other.
Alvi`s comparison of Kejriwal to a chameleon comes days after Law Minister Salman Khurshid hit out at the activist saying an "ant" like him cannot kill an elephant like Congress party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Microsoft acquires Genee to integrate AI in Office 365
- Philippines police chief says 300 officers involved in drugs
- Nissan may introduce electric sports car by 2020
- PM Modi condoles former Singapore President Nathan's death
- No. 1 in Tests: Pakistan cricket team's rise completes journey from isolation to triumph