Congress compares Kejriwal to chameleon
New Delhi: The Congress on Friday compared Arvind Kejriwal to a "chameleon" after the activist today demanded that both BJP chief Nitin Gadkari and Robert Vadra declare their business interests and disclose where all they own land.
"I do not want to comment on what he has said. Perhaps even a chameleon changes colour with lesser frequency than he does," party spokesperson Rashid Alvi told reporters at the AICC briefing.
He was asked to comment on Kerjiwal`s statement that the probe against Gadkari by IT Department was an "eye-wash" as Congress and BJP were "hand in glove" trying to save each other.
Alvi`s comparison of Kejriwal to a chameleon comes days after Law Minister Salman Khurshid hit out at the activist saying an "ant" like him cannot kill an elephant like Congress party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre