Congress forms panel to address Telangana concerns
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Congress on Wednesday set up a four-member committee chaired by A K
Antony to hear concerns arising out of decision on Telangana.
Ever since the Congress-led UPA government announced that it had cleared the creation of the Telangana state from Andhra Pradesh, many groups have raised concerns – some by pro-Telangana group and others by those in favour of a united Andhra.
One of the concerns is of the TRS, which is against Hyderabad being made the joint capital of two states for 10 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!