Congress forms panel to address Telangana concerns
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Congress on Wednesday set up a four-member committee chaired by A K
Antony to hear concerns arising out of decision on Telangana.
Ever since the Congress-led UPA government announced that it had cleared the creation of the Telangana state from Andhra Pradesh, many groups have raised concerns – some by pro-Telangana group and others by those in favour of a united Andhra.
One of the concerns is of the TRS, which is against Hyderabad being made the joint capital of two states for 10 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in 92 seats, BJP ahead in 73; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- LIVE: `Congress-mukt` Maharashtra sees Shiv Sena retaining BMC, BJP leading in 7 cities
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway