Congress indulges in divide and rule: Rajnath
Raipur: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Rajnath Singh said Thursday that the Congress has always indulged in divide and rule policy through pitting one community against other for the sake of grabbing minority vote.
Terming the Congress as the most corrupt political party, Singh said it always indulged in making fun of the poor.
"Wrong policies of the UPA government and large-scale corruption perpetrated by the Congress leaders are the root cause of spiralling price rise making the life of the poor miserable," the BJP chief said.
Whenever the Congress comes to power, inflation shoots up, the BJP chief said.
Singh inaugurated the newly constructed BJP state office on the outskirts of Raipur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan