Congress indulges in divide and rule: Rajnath
Raipur: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Rajnath Singh said Thursday that the Congress has always indulged in divide and rule policy through pitting one community against other for the sake of grabbing minority vote.
Terming the Congress as the most corrupt political party, Singh said it always indulged in making fun of the poor.
"Wrong policies of the UPA government and large-scale corruption perpetrated by the Congress leaders are the root cause of spiralling price rise making the life of the poor miserable," the BJP chief said.
Whenever the Congress comes to power, inflation shoots up, the BJP chief said.
Singh inaugurated the newly constructed BJP state office on the outskirts of Raipur.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India