Congress indulges in divide and rule: Rajnath
Raipur: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Rajnath Singh said Thursday that the Congress has always indulged in divide and rule policy through pitting one community against other for the sake of grabbing minority vote.
Terming the Congress as the most corrupt political party, Singh said it always indulged in making fun of the poor.
"Wrong policies of the UPA government and large-scale corruption perpetrated by the Congress leaders are the root cause of spiralling price rise making the life of the poor miserable," the BJP chief said.
Whenever the Congress comes to power, inflation shoots up, the BJP chief said.
Singh inaugurated the newly constructed BJP state office on the outskirts of Raipur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- After Mumbai Indians, Krunal and Hardik Pandya to play for new team
- Procedural delay and not failure, says MEA on India's NSG membership issue
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Greg Chappell strikes! Former coach claims team took short-cuts, key players selfish