Congress indulges in divide and rule: Rajnath
Raipur: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Rajnath Singh said Thursday that the Congress has always indulged in divide and rule policy through pitting one community against other for the sake of grabbing minority vote.
Terming the Congress as the most corrupt political party, Singh said it always indulged in making fun of the poor.
"Wrong policies of the UPA government and large-scale corruption perpetrated by the Congress leaders are the root cause of spiralling price rise making the life of the poor miserable," the BJP chief said.
Whenever the Congress comes to power, inflation shoots up, the BJP chief said.
Singh inaugurated the newly constructed BJP state office on the outskirts of Raipur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP win big with 81 seats, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis Maharashtra thanks Maharashtra voters, PM Modi
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP wins big, grabs 81 BMC seats; Fadnavis credits PM Narendra Modi
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway