Congress is not in contest in Bihar polls: Lalu
Patna: Asserting that the Congress was not
in contest in the approaching Bihar elections and rather concentrating on strengthening its organisation, RJD supremo Lalu Prasad Wednesday said vote for the Congress would mean
helping the BJP.
``Congress is nowhere in the contest in the elections...
the party is looking ?t its future and building up its
organisation,`` Prasad said and asked the partymen to remain
united and make people aware of the Congress` gameplan for
`helping the saffrons`.
He expressed confidence while holding a meeting with his
partymen at the RJD office here that the RJD-LJP alliance would come to power in Bihar.
Referring to Chief Minister Nitish Kumar`s statement
that his government would further promote investments in the
state, Prasad alleged, ``It is a statement to fool the
He said not a single industry had come up in Bihar and
that in the name of development, only corruption had
flourished, evident from the CAG report that highlighted
irregularities in the implementation of welfare and
development projects in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail