Congress is run by one single family: Rajnath Singh
New Delhi: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Rajnath Singh on Monday said that the BJP never differentiated between the members of its party on the basis of caste and class unlike the Congress where one family decides makes all the decisions in the party including the selection of members of the party.
"We are a party that works with people with all kinds of people irrespective of their background unlike the Congress party where no one can be a part of the government unless one family decides it, but the BJP isn`t like that," said Singh.
"BJP is an inclusive party and never differentiates on the basis of caste or class and that is the strongest part about the BJP," he said.
He further said that BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi was the most loved PM candidate in the country.
"Who is the most loved prime ministerial candidate in the country? It is no one else but Modi. A man who was a tea seller became the CM of a state thrice; it shows that in our party a person from any background can go as far as becoming the CM of a state," said Singh.
"Today the country needs a PM who is decisive and is able to react quickly and who has the guts to take major decisions," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report