Congress is run by one single family: Rajnath Singh
New Delhi: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Rajnath Singh on Monday said that the BJP never differentiated between the members of its party on the basis of caste and class unlike the Congress where one family decides makes all the decisions in the party including the selection of members of the party.
"We are a party that works with people with all kinds of people irrespective of their background unlike the Congress party where no one can be a part of the government unless one family decides it, but the BJP isn`t like that," said Singh.
"BJP is an inclusive party and never differentiates on the basis of caste or class and that is the strongest part about the BJP," he said.
He further said that BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi was the most loved PM candidate in the country.
"Who is the most loved prime ministerial candidate in the country? It is no one else but Modi. A man who was a tea seller became the CM of a state thrice; it shows that in our party a person from any background can go as far as becoming the CM of a state," said Singh.
"Today the country needs a PM who is decisive and is able to react quickly and who has the guts to take major decisions," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra stun with their chemistry on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Pleasant music helps employees turn in better performances: Study
- Unbelievable! Airtel offers 10 GB 4G data at just Rs 250
- Using Facebook, Twitter may cut BP, diabetes in elderly