Congress is synonymous with price rise: Nitish
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Saturday attacked the UPA government by saying that the Congress was synonymous with price rise.
"Congress party ka dusra naam mahangai party hai....Jab tak ye log satta mein rahenge mahangai badhti rahegi (Congress is synonymous with price rise .... As the Congress is in power prices will rise)," Kumar said.
On the phone tapping of BJP leader Arun Jaitley, he accused that this was an act of a "weak" government.
"A weak government always resorts to such tactics," Kumar charged, adding that it was a violation of privacy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state