Congress is synonymous with price rise: Nitish
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Saturday attacked the UPA government by saying that the Congress was synonymous with price rise.
"Congress party ka dusra naam mahangai party hai....Jab tak ye log satta mein rahenge mahangai badhti rahegi (Congress is synonymous with price rise .... As the Congress is in power prices will rise)," Kumar said.
On the phone tapping of BJP leader Arun Jaitley, he accused that this was an act of a "weak" government.
"A weak government always resorts to such tactics," Kumar charged, adding that it was a violation of privacy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical