Congress is synonymous with price rise: Nitish
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Saturday attacked the UPA government by saying that the Congress was synonymous with price rise.
"Congress party ka dusra naam mahangai party hai....Jab tak ye log satta mein rahenge mahangai badhti rahegi (Congress is synonymous with price rise .... As the Congress is in power prices will rise)," Kumar said.
On the phone tapping of BJP leader Arun Jaitley, he accused that this was an act of a "weak" government.
"A weak government always resorts to such tactics," Kumar charged, adding that it was a violation of privacy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price