Congress is synonymous with price rise: Nitish
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Saturday attacked the UPA government by saying that the Congress was synonymous with price rise.
"Congress party ka dusra naam mahangai party hai....Jab tak ye log satta mein rahenge mahangai badhti rahegi (Congress is synonymous with price rise .... As the Congress is in power prices will rise)," Kumar said.
On the phone tapping of BJP leader Arun Jaitley, he accused that this was an act of a "weak" government.
"A weak government always resorts to such tactics," Kumar charged, adding that it was a violation of privacy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir