Congress leader blasts Jairam Ramesh, tells him to join Narendra Modi
Chhatarpur: Senior Congress leader Satyavrat Chaturvedi on Friday called Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi "arrogant person", alleging that this led to veteran BJP leader LK Advani recently offering resignation from party posts.
"Narendra Modi is an arrogant person and due to him, even senior BJP leader LK Advani had to offer his resignation," Chaturvedi said, talking to reporters here.
Interestingly, Chaturvedi, answering a question, also criticised Union Minister and fellow Congressman Jairam Ramesh, who had yesterday dubbed Modi as a challenge for the Congress.
Chaturvedi said that if Ramesh had said so, he "should go to Gujarat and join Modi`s party", after resigning from the Congress.
Ramesh had called Modi "India`s first authentic fascist", and said that the Gujarat Chief Minister would certainly pose a challenge for Congress.
About BJP-JD (U) alliance, Chaturvedi said Modi was ruining the NDA which had become almost defunct.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you