Congress president Sonia Gandhi flies to the US for medical check-up
New Delhi: Congress
President Sonia Gandhi on Monday left for the US for medical check-up.
by her daughter Priyanka, she left this afternoon, official sources said.
Gandhi, who had undergone a surgery in the US for an undisclosed ailment on
August 5, 2011, had flown there for a check-up in February and again on
September two last year.
Congress President was admitted to AIIMS last Monday after she complained of
chest pain and exhaustion in the Lok Sabha during a discussion on Food Security
Bill when it was in the last stages of adoption.
discharged from the hospital after she spent five hours undergoing various
tests. Gandhi, who had cough and headache, had felt uneasy in Parliament after
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- How Twitteratis reacted to PM Modi calling Prakash Singh Badal 'Nelson Mandela'
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off