Congress president Sonia Gandhi flies to the US for medical check-up
New Delhi: Congress
President Sonia Gandhi on Monday left for the US for medical check-up.
by her daughter Priyanka, she left this afternoon, official sources said.
Gandhi, who had undergone a surgery in the US for an undisclosed ailment on
August 5, 2011, had flown there for a check-up in February and again on
September two last year.
Congress President was admitted to AIIMS last Monday after she complained of
chest pain and exhaustion in the Lok Sabha during a discussion on Food Security
Bill when it was in the last stages of adoption.
discharged from the hospital after she spent five hours undergoing various
tests. Gandhi, who had cough and headache, had felt uneasy in Parliament after
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday