Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Rae Bareli visit
New Delhi: Congress president Sonia Gandhi will undertake a three-day visit of Rae Bareli from Monday.
“Gandhi is expected to make surprise visits to villages to access the ground reality on Central government-sponsored welfare schemes,” said the Congress spokesperson for Uttar Pradesh, Akhilesh Pratap Singh.
On Tuesday, she will participate in party meetings and attend a social programme.
On Wednesday, She will chair a meeting of the district vigilance and monitoring committee and enquire about the execution of central government welfare schemes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India