Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Rae Bareli visit
New Delhi: Congress president Sonia Gandhi will undertake a three-day visit of Rae Bareli from Monday.
“Gandhi is expected to make surprise visits to villages to access the ground reality on Central government-sponsored welfare schemes,” said the Congress spokesperson for Uttar Pradesh, Akhilesh Pratap Singh.
On Tuesday, she will participate in party meetings and attend a social programme.
On Wednesday, She will chair a meeting of the district vigilance and monitoring committee and enquire about the execution of central government welfare schemes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29