Congress responsible for inflation, casteism: RPI
Jaipur: Republican Party of India on Monday held the Congress responsible for the rising inflation and social evils like casteism.
"Inflation in the country is rising but the government is not serious about that and not taking suitable steps. Wealth of capitalists is increasing but common man has to suffer and is compelled to face a hard time", RPI president Ramdas Athavale said here.
"Casteism is another major problem in the country but the government has failed to take effective steps to eradicate the problem", he said at a press conference here.
"We are now expanding our base and associating people from all walks of life. We want social justice and working in this direction", he said.
Athavale said that the party would now focus on Rajasthan, particularly Udaipur and nearby region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE