Congress responsible for inflation, casteism: RPI
Jaipur: Republican Party of India on Monday held the Congress responsible for the rising inflation and social evils like casteism.
"Inflation in the country is rising but the government is not serious about that and not taking suitable steps. Wealth of capitalists is increasing but common man has to suffer and is compelled to face a hard time", RPI president Ramdas Athavale said here.
"Casteism is another major problem in the country but the government has failed to take effective steps to eradicate the problem", he said at a press conference here.
"We are now expanding our base and associating people from all walks of life. We want social justice and working in this direction", he said.
Athavale said that the party would now focus on Rajasthan, particularly Udaipur and nearby region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room