Congress responsible for inflation, casteism: RPI
Jaipur: Republican Party of India on Monday held the Congress responsible for the rising inflation and social evils like casteism.
"Inflation in the country is rising but the government is not serious about that and not taking suitable steps. Wealth of capitalists is increasing but common man has to suffer and is compelled to face a hard time", RPI president Ramdas Athavale said here.
"Casteism is another major problem in the country but the government has failed to take effective steps to eradicate the problem", he said at a press conference here.
"We are now expanding our base and associating people from all walks of life. We want social justice and working in this direction", he said.
Athavale said that the party would now focus on Rajasthan, particularly Udaipur and nearby region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah