Congress responsible for inflation, casteism: RPI
Jaipur: Republican Party of India on Monday held the Congress responsible for the rising inflation and social evils like casteism.
"Inflation in the country is rising but the government is not serious about that and not taking suitable steps. Wealth of capitalists is increasing but common man has to suffer and is compelled to face a hard time", RPI president Ramdas Athavale said here.
"Casteism is another major problem in the country but the government has failed to take effective steps to eradicate the problem", he said at a press conference here.
"We are now expanding our base and associating people from all walks of life. We want social justice and working in this direction", he said.
Athavale said that the party would now focus on Rajasthan, particularly Udaipur and nearby region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- DNA: Minor burnt three puppies to death in Hyderabad
- DNA: Today in History, July 21, 2016
- Gold down by Rs 51 to Rs 31,347 per 10 gram in futures trade
- ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth mania grips nation – WATCH to believe it
- Two UAE women reunite with Indian mother after 28 years
- Dalit youth beaten, urinated upon in Bihar, says FIR
- Lok Sabha Speaker calls Bhagwant Mann video of Parliament security 'serious', hints action is coming