Congress responsible for inflation, casteism: RPI
Jaipur: Republican Party of India on Monday held the Congress responsible for the rising inflation and social evils like casteism.
"Inflation in the country is rising but the government is not serious about that and not taking suitable steps. Wealth of capitalists is increasing but common man has to suffer and is compelled to face a hard time", RPI president Ramdas Athavale said here.
"Casteism is another major problem in the country but the government has failed to take effective steps to eradicate the problem", he said at a press conference here.
"We are now expanding our base and associating people from all walks of life. We want social justice and working in this direction", he said.
Athavale said that the party would now focus on Rajasthan, particularly Udaipur and nearby region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan