`Congress scared of Narendra Modi`
New Delhi: Amidst speculation that Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi will be pitted against each other in the 2014 General Elections for the PM’s post, Bihar`s Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Minister Giriraj Singh on Saturday said that Congress is scared of the Gujarat Chief Minister.
Commenting on the ongoing tiff between the Samajwadi Party and the Congress, the senior BJP leader alleged that there is match-fixing between the former and the latter.
Giriraj Singh`s comment came amidst a controversy over the recent meeting between Modi and a US delegation that included four members of the House of Representatives - all Republicans.
It has been alleged that the meeting was ‘fixed’.
While a media report claimed that organisers of the US delegation had canvassed for participants in the trip at prices ranging from USD 3,000 to USD 16,000, the Gujarat Congress alleged that Modi bribed the delegation to praise him.
Gujarat Congress leader Arjun Modhwadia dubbed the US delegation visit as a marketing gimmick and said it was a matter of shame.
(With IANS inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part II
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part III
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter - Part II
- Mafia don's calls: Maharashtra minister hits back at AAP
- Digvijay Singh seeks judicial probe into fake Batla House encounter
- Rahul Gandhi to lead rally against Arvind Kejriwal govt, Centre on May 28
- Watch video: Baby bison is attacked by a wolf – what happens next will give you goosebumps!
- Kejriwal gives one week deadline to discoms to solve outages problem