`Congress scared of Narendra Modi`
New Delhi: Amidst speculation that Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi will be pitted against each other in the 2014 General Elections for the PM’s post, Bihar`s Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Minister Giriraj Singh on Saturday said that Congress is scared of the Gujarat Chief Minister.
Commenting on the ongoing tiff between the Samajwadi Party and the Congress, the senior BJP leader alleged that there is match-fixing between the former and the latter.
Giriraj Singh`s comment came amidst a controversy over the recent meeting between Modi and a US delegation that included four members of the House of Representatives - all Republicans.
It has been alleged that the meeting was ‘fixed’.
While a media report claimed that organisers of the US delegation had canvassed for participants in the trip at prices ranging from USD 3,000 to USD 16,000, the Gujarat Congress alleged that Modi bribed the delegation to praise him.
Gujarat Congress leader Arjun Modhwadia dubbed the US delegation visit as a marketing gimmick and said it was a matter of shame.
(With IANS inputs)
- BSEB likely to declare Bihar Board class 12 (Science) results 2016 on May 10
- Why is #CongTerrorInRajyaSabha trending on Twitter?
- Bsetelangana.org SSC Result 2016: Telangana Board, TS 10th Class SSC Result 2016 likely to be declared soon on manabadi.co.in
- Baba Ramdev's 'new fan' Lalu Yadav says he is 'permanent brand ambassador' of Patanjali products
- Govt to cap Airfares during crises, natural calamities?