Congress shielding corrupt: Atul Anjan
New Delhi: CPI leader Atul Anjan on Wednesday hit out at the Congress government for shielding corrupt politicians.
Reacting to the arrest of Zee News editors Samir Ahluwalia and Sudhir Chaudhary, Anjan asked: “Who is (Naveen) Jindal? Why is Congress shielding the corrupt?”
“Why has Jindal not been arrested in the coal scam?” the CPI leader asked, adding the question is about press freedom.
Because Zee Group reported on the coal scam, this action has been taken, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand