Congress shielding corrupt: Atul Anjan
New Delhi: CPI leader Atul Anjan on Wednesday hit out at the Congress government for shielding corrupt politicians.
Reacting to the arrest of Zee News editors Samir Ahluwalia and Sudhir Chaudhary, Anjan asked: “Who is (Naveen) Jindal? Why is Congress shielding the corrupt?”
“Why has Jindal not been arrested in the coal scam?” the CPI leader asked, adding the question is about press freedom.
Because Zee Group reported on the coal scam, this action has been taken, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured