Congress shielding corrupt: Atul Anjan
New Delhi: CPI leader Atul Anjan on Wednesday hit out at the Congress government for shielding corrupt politicians.
Reacting to the arrest of Zee News editors Samir Ahluwalia and Sudhir Chaudhary, Anjan asked: “Who is (Naveen) Jindal? Why is Congress shielding the corrupt?”
“Why has Jindal not been arrested in the coal scam?” the CPI leader asked, adding the question is about press freedom.
Because Zee Group reported on the coal scam, this action has been taken, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie