Congress spokesman Manish Tewari is MoS
New Delhi: Manish Tewari, Congress spokesperson, was Sunday sworn in as minister of state.
Tewari, who hails from Ludhiana, comes from a family deeply interested in politics. His father, Dr. V.N. Tewari, a professor of Punjab University, was slain by Sikh militants in 1984.
His mother served as a doctor at PGI, Chandigarh. His grandfather, Sardar Tirath Singh, was an advocate and a minister in the Congress government in Punjab.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray