Congress suffering from `Modi phobia`: BJP
Ludhiana: The BJP on Monday said Congress is suffering from "Modi phobia" and should introspect on its own actions before calling others "communal".
"The success and tremendous response to Modi`s rally at Madhopur, Pathankot, yesterday appears to have aggravated Modi phobia the Congress party is badly suffering from," Punjab BJP chief Kanwal Sharma said.
He alleged that Congress had divided the country for vote bank into various groups on the basis of caste, creed, religion and sects.
"Why have Congress leaders conveniently forgotten the remarks of their leader, justifying 1984 anti-Sikh violence that when a big tree fell, tremors do occur," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Major Dhyan Chand example of sportsman spirit, patriotism: PM Modi pays tribute to the hockey legend
- Two criminals arrested; stolen motorcycle, arms recovered
- Congress not to project a CM candidate in Gujarat
- Ranveer Singh's rendition of 'Pardesi Pardesi' is so bad it is actually good! - Watch video
- Balochistan Assembly adopts resolution against PM Narendra Modi - Know details