Congress suffering from `Modi phobia`: BJP
Ludhiana: The BJP on Monday said Congress is suffering from "Modi phobia" and should introspect on its own actions before calling others "communal".
"The success and tremendous response to Modi`s rally at Madhopur, Pathankot, yesterday appears to have aggravated Modi phobia the Congress party is badly suffering from," Punjab BJP chief Kanwal Sharma said.
He alleged that Congress had divided the country for vote bank into various groups on the basis of caste, creed, religion and sects.
"Why have Congress leaders conveniently forgotten the remarks of their leader, justifying 1984 anti-Sikh violence that when a big tree fell, tremors do occur," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you