Congress suffering from `Modi phobia`: BJP
Ludhiana: The BJP on Monday said Congress is suffering from "Modi phobia" and should introspect on its own actions before calling others "communal".
"The success and tremendous response to Modi`s rally at Madhopur, Pathankot, yesterday appears to have aggravated Modi phobia the Congress party is badly suffering from," Punjab BJP chief Kanwal Sharma said.
He alleged that Congress had divided the country for vote bank into various groups on the basis of caste, creed, religion and sects.
"Why have Congress leaders conveniently forgotten the remarks of their leader, justifying 1984 anti-Sikh violence that when a big tree fell, tremors do occur," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal