Congress suffering from `Modi phobia`: BJP
Ludhiana: The BJP on Monday said Congress is suffering from "Modi phobia" and should introspect on its own actions before calling others "communal".
"The success and tremendous response to Modi`s rally at Madhopur, Pathankot, yesterday appears to have aggravated Modi phobia the Congress party is badly suffering from," Punjab BJP chief Kanwal Sharma said.
He alleged that Congress had divided the country for vote bank into various groups on the basis of caste, creed, religion and sects.
"Why have Congress leaders conveniently forgotten the remarks of their leader, justifying 1984 anti-Sikh violence that when a big tree fell, tremors do occur," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report