Congress synonymous with inflation, massive corruption, inefficiency: BJP
New Delhi: Launching a frontal attack on the Congress Party, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Vice President Balbir Punj on Sunday said that the ruling party at the centre which has become synonymous with inflation and massive corruption needs to be thrown out.
"Congress which has become synonymous with inflation, massive corruption and inefficiency needs to be thrown out of this country," Punj said.
"Narendra Modi has only reiterated, what the whole country experiences today. There is rampage corruption and massive inflation under UPA 2," Punj said when asked about Gujarat Chief Minister`s address to the Indian Diaspora through a live video conference on Saturday, in which he challenged UPA leaders to submit a performance report on nine-years of rule.
"The life of common man has become very hard. The rule of UPA since last 10 years has been very troublesome for people," Punj added.
BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Modi has also hoped that the 2014 general elections, like in 1977, would reflect the voice of the people of India.
"This government, which has downgraded the country, has to go. Let us affirm that this Government has to go democratically. We should work for a progressive BJP government," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!
- Disappointment for Ranbir Kapoor; Sanjay Dutt biopic delayed? Details inside