Congress takes a dig at BJP`s Antakshari
New Delhi: Taking a dig at Bharatiya Janata Party’s Antakshari, which it termed as a ‘cultural programme’ during the ongoing national executive meet in Indore, in which party president Nitin Gadkari mesmerized party````s top brass with his singing abilities, senior congress leaders at All India Congress Committee (AICC) have said it’s a ‘good thing’ to keep the jobless BJP leaders occupied.
Congress Spokesperson Shakeel Ahmed on Thursday said: "Having lost elections most of the senior BJP leaders are without work so this is good exercise to keep themselves occupied."
"Its good that BJP is doing constructive work by singing and dancing in Indore and they are not resorting to divisive policies," said Ahmed. However, taking a swipe at Gadkari````s visit to a Dalit household recently, which is being viewed as a imitation of Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi’s style of politics, the Congress leaders said BJP is fast picking up things from Congress and adapting its ways and means.
The Congress leaders have also cited Lal Krishan Advani’ appointment as NDA chairperson as also an imitation of United Progressive Alliance’s structure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof