Congress to gain if Rahul Gandhi named PM candidate: Zee-Taleem Poll Survey
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Congress would gain by announcing Rahul Gandhi as their prime ministerial candidate in the 2014 General Elections, revealed a pre-poll survey conducted by Zee Media Corp commissioned through TALEEM Research Foundation.
Voters were asked “if Rahul Gandhi were declared as Prime Ministerial Candidate INC would get more votes”. The opinion was evenly divided among voters —34.4 percent said “yes” and 34.5 answered with “No”. Also noteworthy was the fact that 31.1 percent voters responded by saying “Can’t Say”.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative