Congress using black money in election: BJP
Jaipur: BJP leader Shahnawaz Hussain on Monday accused Congress of using black money in election and misleading people, particularly those from minority community, charges which Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot reject promptly.
Addressing party workers after filing of nomination by BJP`s chief ministerial candidate Vasundhara Raje in Jhalawar, he said Congress had thousands of crores of rupees made through scams and was planning a conspiracy to mislead voters with that money.
He said Congress is contesting the election using black money.
The former Union minister said Congress was responsible for the backwardness of the minority community.
Gehlot, however, rejected the allegations, saying, "The opposition is misleading people for electoral benefits. It is unfortunate to try to disturb communal harmony for political mileage."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?