Congress using black money in election: BJP
Jaipur: BJP leader Shahnawaz Hussain on Monday accused Congress of using black money in election and misleading people, particularly those from minority community, charges which Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot reject promptly.
Addressing party workers after filing of nomination by BJP`s chief ministerial candidate Vasundhara Raje in Jhalawar, he said Congress had thousands of crores of rupees made through scams and was planning a conspiracy to mislead voters with that money.
He said Congress is contesting the election using black money.
The former Union minister said Congress was responsible for the backwardness of the minority community.
Gehlot, however, rejected the allegations, saying, "The opposition is misleading people for electoral benefits. It is unfortunate to try to disturb communal harmony for political mileage."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured