Congress using black money in election: BJP
Jaipur: BJP leader Shahnawaz Hussain on Monday accused Congress of using black money in election and misleading people, particularly those from minority community, charges which Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot reject promptly.
Addressing party workers after filing of nomination by BJP`s chief ministerial candidate Vasundhara Raje in Jhalawar, he said Congress had thousands of crores of rupees made through scams and was planning a conspiracy to mislead voters with that money.
He said Congress is contesting the election using black money.
The former Union minister said Congress was responsible for the backwardness of the minority community.
Gehlot, however, rejected the allegations, saying, "The opposition is misleading people for electoral benefits. It is unfortunate to try to disturb communal harmony for political mileage."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- US parades celebrate Gay Pride, honor Orlando victims
- First Minister Nicola Sturgeon plans EU future for Scotland after Brexit
- Seven hospitalized in California stabbing at neo-Nazi rally
- I respect martyrdom but you're trained to kill enemy, not to die - Manohar Parrikar told jawans
- Pampore attack: Did CRPF ignore specific intelligence input from Jammu and Kashmir Police?