Congress using black money in election: BJP
Jaipur: BJP leader Shahnawaz Hussain on Monday accused Congress of using black money in election and misleading people, particularly those from minority community, charges which Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot reject promptly.
Addressing party workers after filing of nomination by BJP`s chief ministerial candidate Vasundhara Raje in Jhalawar, he said Congress had thousands of crores of rupees made through scams and was planning a conspiracy to mislead voters with that money.
He said Congress is contesting the election using black money.
The former Union minister said Congress was responsible for the backwardness of the minority community.
Gehlot, however, rejected the allegations, saying, "The opposition is misleading people for electoral benefits. It is unfortunate to try to disturb communal harmony for political mileage."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore