Congress using black money in election: BJP
Jaipur: BJP leader Shahnawaz Hussain on Monday accused Congress of using black money in election and misleading people, particularly those from minority community, charges which Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot reject promptly.
Addressing party workers after filing of nomination by BJP`s chief ministerial candidate Vasundhara Raje in Jhalawar, he said Congress had thousands of crores of rupees made through scams and was planning a conspiracy to mislead voters with that money.
He said Congress is contesting the election using black money.
The former Union minister said Congress was responsible for the backwardness of the minority community.
Gehlot, however, rejected the allegations, saying, "The opposition is misleading people for electoral benefits. It is unfortunate to try to disturb communal harmony for political mileage."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH