Congress welcomes ending of fast by Hazare
New Delhi: Welcoming ending of fast by Anna
Hazare, Congress on Sunday said it is a "win-win situation" for
"It`s a historic occasion because it is a win-win
situation for Indian democracy and for all stakeholders,"
party spokesperson Abhishek Singhvi said.
On a question whether the government had to "bow down"
under pressure from civil society, Singhvi said there are
occasions in history when "we have to move away from binary
Singhvi said, "We should applaud the fact that all
participants rose to the occasion to engage in constructive
and concrete nitty-gritty of law making first before the
standing committee and then again before Parliament".
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why