Congress will get absolute majority: Jairam Ramesh
Karimnagar: Union Minister Jairam Ramesh on Monday expressed confidence in Congress securing an absolute majority in the upcoming Lok Sabha polls.
Addressing a public meeting in Karimnagar town, Ramesh said the credit for forming Telangana goes to the Congress party, though every political party has been claiming credit.
Even after the passage of Telangana Bill in the Lok Sabha, BJP leader Venkaiah Naidu criticised the bill for political gain, he claimed.
Ramesh also said national status would be given to Pranahita and Chevella projects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply