Congress will get absolute majority: Jairam Ramesh
Karimnagar: Union Minister Jairam Ramesh on Monday expressed confidence in Congress securing an absolute majority in the upcoming Lok Sabha polls.
Addressing a public meeting in Karimnagar town, Ramesh said the credit for forming Telangana goes to the Congress party, though every political party has been claiming credit.
Even after the passage of Telangana Bill in the Lok Sabha, BJP leader Venkaiah Naidu criticised the bill for political gain, he claimed.
Ramesh also said national status would be given to Pranahita and Chevella projects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- This manatee is interested in paddleboarding – Watch video!
- Oscar Pistorius: Prosecutors seek longer sentence for tainted Paralympian
- 17.93 lakh candidates trained under PMKVY as on July 18
- NASA's new institute to explore ways to protect astronauts
- Finally! WhatsApp adds call back and voicemail features for Android