Congress will not win next General Elections: Rajiv Pratap Rudy
Zee News Bureau
New Delhi: BJP leader Rajiv Pratap Rudy said on Tuesday that Congress will not win the next General Elections in 2014.
Talking to a news agency, Rudy said, "Clear from poll results that Mani Shankar is right in predicting that Congress won`t win general elections."
Earlier today, Congress leader Mani Shankar Aiyar said that a spell in Opposition would be good for the grand old party. He also demanded an organisational revamp on the lines of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi.
"I would say it is good to lose. We can await an opportunity to do this revamping or refitting, reinvention of the party to suit the requirements of the 21st century, and that has to begin with Rajiv Gandhi`s breakthrough, which is Panchayat Raj," he was quoted as saying.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog