Congress working on Narendra Modi sex CD: Saamna
New Delhi: Shiv Sena mouthpiece ‘Saamna’ has made an explosive claim that the Congress is making a fake sex CD of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
In a front page article in its July 18 edition, the Sena newspaper alleged that the Congress party is secretly putting together a task force to tarnish Modi’s image ahead of Assembly polls in Gujarat, due to be held in December this year.
Terming it as Congress’ ‘dirty picture’, the article claimed that a Tamil actress and a Punjabi woman associated with the NDA have been roped into figure in the CD.
They have been paid a huge sum of money to ‘disclose’ their close ‘relationship’ with Modi just ahead of the polls, the report said. The Tamil actress, who has already figured in two movies, has been provided a flat in Mumbai, while the Punjabi woman has been given keys to an apartment in Chandigarh.
The Saamna claimed that a team comprising computer and digital experts is busy making the fake sex CD.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO